Last Updated January 3, 2024
Information We Collect
We collect voluntarily provided information that may include your name, email address, and phone number, which may be used to deliver the services you have requested.
Data We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Site: Information automatically collected when visiting our Site, which may include cookies and third-party tracking technologies. When you visit, use, or interact with the Site, we may receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Site, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), which browsers people use to access the Site (e.g., Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), and geographical location information. In particular, the following information may be created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site (“log data”). Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our Site, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
How We Protect Your Information
We take precautions to protect your information both online and offline. We implement reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures designed to protect your information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site, or third-party websites.
Use of Information Collected
Quanta may use the information it collects from you or devices associated with you:
- To maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Site and to troubleshoot any issues you or other users may report to us;
- To analyze how you interact with our Site;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuse of our Site, and to assure the security of our IT systems, architecture, and networks; and
- To comply with our legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties.
Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Quanta tailor the site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users. Quanta does not sell, rent, or lease any of the information collected to any third parties.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Quanta does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with permission of a parent or guardian. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 13, please contact us at contact@QuantaCred.com.
How Long We Keep Your Information
The information that we have collected is kept for the length of time that is reasonable to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations.
Acceptance of Terms